Some of the many BMS features are listed below. In addition, New Eagle offers a config file for the BMS that allows for an off-the-shelf working solution with the EV Supervisor kit.
- Fully configurable PC interface (shown at right)
- State of charge calculations
- Cell over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Current sensing (bi-directional)
- Current limits (charge and discharge)
- Isolation detection and monitoring
- Intelligent battery balancing (passive)
- Centralized design for high EMI and noise immunity
- Battery charger control
- Pack temperature monitoring
- Monitors health of battery pack
- Configurable CAN communication
- Open cell voltage calculation
- Busbar resistance compensation
New Eagle and its partners have extensive experience building battery packs for a variety of applications.
Please contact us to work with our EV-HEV team to order a BMS for your battery application.