MiniView 1700, a rugged 3" x 3" LCD display.
The MiniView 1700 display unit is capable of operating in harsh marine and off-highway applications. Designed to operate with the MotoHawk line of rugged controllers, this unit is controlled from the customer application via the CAN interface, typically using the MotoHawk blockset. If you're looking for a more functional, color display that is just as affordable as the MiniView, you may want to check out Veethree Instruments' VeeCAN 320.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- CANbus data link
- Comes with SmartCraft connector
- IP-X7 Marine Protection Rating
- Rugged case
The MiniView 1700 has been designed as a drop-in replacement to fulfill demand for the original MiniView displays. Kongsberg’s CANtrak 1700 makes up the hardware layer with a larger 128x64 pixel, three-button display, on top of which New Eagle has recreated the MiniView display CAN interface. Existing MiniView users can expect their current MiniView applications to function on the MiniView 1700 without additional effort. Additionally, the hardware uses the same 2” circular mounting dimensions, which makes this a true drop-in replacement for those looking to update their MiniView hardware.
MiniView 1700 comes with a fixed CAN baud rate of 250kbps (not configurable via the MotoHawk blockset). The CAN IDs are also not configurable.
- Max voltage is +18 volts. Above 18 volts, the unit might become damaged.
- The interface circuits and the electronic device connected to the network are designed to withstand overvoltage and wiring errors.
- No permanent damage shall result from a voltage level of +/- 18 volts applied between any two wires in the interface over an indefinite period of time.
- No permanent damage shall result from miswiring the interface lines in any combination over an indefinite period of time.
|Draw H Line
|Draw V line
|Set GUI Mode
The MiniView 1700 is utilized in the New Eagle Advanced Ignition Module kit.