Note: This gauge should not be used for development projects due to the end of its production. Please visit the MiniView 1700 page for new projects incorporating this gauge.
This rugged display unit is capable of operating in harsh marine and off-highway applications. Designed to operate with the MotoHawk line of rugged controllers, the circular display (65 pixels high, 65 pixels wide, 4 built-in fonts, adjustable backlight) is controlled from the customer application via the MiniView CAN interface, typically using the MotoHawk blockset. If you're looking for a more functional, color display that is just as affordable as the MiniView, you may want to check out the VeeCAN 320.
For product downloads such as datasheets, drawings or user manuals, please return to the previous page here.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- CANbus data link
- Comes with SmartCraft connector
- IP-X7 Marine Protection Rating
- Rugged case
MiniView comes with a fixed CAN baud rate of 250kbps (not configurable via the MotoHawk blockset). The CAN IDs are also not configurable.
- Max voltage is +18 volts. Above 18 volts, the unit might become damaged.
- The interface circuits and the electronic device connected to the network are designed to withstand overvoltage and wiring errors.
- No permanent damage will result from a voltage level of +/- 18 volts applied between any two wires in the interface over an indefinite period of time.
- No permanent damage will result from miswiring the interface lines in any combination over an indefinite period of time.
|0x421||Heartbeat||Hardware Type||Software Version|
|0x423||Draw Line||x0||y0||x1||y1||attrib msb||attrib lsb||color||fill color|
|0x424||String Xfer||page, string*||char 0||char 1||char 2||char 3||char 4||char 5||char 6|
|0x424||String Xfer||page, string*||char 7||char 8||char 9||char 10||char 11||char 12||char 13|
|0x424||String Xfer||page, string*||char 14||char 15||char 16||char 17|
|0x425||Draw String||String #||x loc||y loc||font||attrib msb||attrib lsb||color||fill color|
|0x427||Draw Rect||x0||x1||y0||y1||attrib msb||attrib lsb||color||fill color|
|0x428||Draw H Line||x0||x1||y||attrib msb||attrib lsb||color||fill color|
|0x429||Draw V line||x||y0||y1||attrib msb||attrib lsb||color||fill color|
|0x42A||Set GUI Mode||mode|
|0x42B||Draw Bitmap||bitmap||x loc||y loc||attrib msb||attrib lsb||color||fill color|
The MiniView Library is a useful tool that allows users to program a custom display using MotoHawk blocks. For more information, refer to the MiniView Library Datasheet.
The operating temperature is -40°C to +85°C. (Datasheet is incorrect as of February 23, 2023.)
This product has been discontinued.